Sahara Group, a leading global energy and infrastructure company, is seeking an IT network and communications manager.
Sahara Group, a leading global energy and infrastructure company, operates in over 38 countries across Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. For the past three decades, we have disrupted and disproved preconceptions in the international business arena. Our organization’s men and women are our most potent development levers.
Requirements for the IT Network and Communications Manager at Sahara Group
- A bachelor’s degree in management information systems or computer science
- three to five years of network analyst or network administrator experience after NYSC
- exceptional ability to communicate
- the capacity to lead a group of trainee analysts.
- thorough understanding of networking concepts and their applications
- the power to stay current with new and developing technologies in network and data communications
- Excellent planning and problem-solving abilities
Click Apply below to become the Sahara Group IT Network and Communications Manager.