The Media Trust Group subsidiary, Daily Trust TV, has launched a one-year graduate training program. The one-year Graduate Trainee Program aims to train and provide practical experience for various professions, such as producers, reporters, presenters, sound engineers, shoot editors and broadcast IT. It is the ideal chance for you if you love television and are ready to start your career.
Apply for the Daily Trust Graduates Training Program
Display your enthusiasm with a portfolio of your past work or other examples.
- A minimum of an HND, second-class lower division, or bachelor’s degree Reduced credit in relevant domains.
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and speaking.
- The capacity to come up with novel ideas and adjust to changes
- Good interpersonal abilities for productive collaboration.
- We have demonstrated the capacity to perform under duress.
- Manifest interest in a television career and commitment to the one-year trainee program.
- Strong recommendations from academic professors or business experts.
Daily Trust Graduates Training Program Application Form
Click the link below to apply for the Daily Trust Graduates Training Program.