GENERAL REQUIREMENT / METHOD OF APPLICATION
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR RECRUITMENT INTO NIGERIA POLICE FORCE
FOR SPECIALIST (ARTISAN) & GENERAL DUTY CONSTABLES
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address and valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants are required to upload scanned copies of their SSCE, Birth and Certificates of Origin
- Fill and submit the Online form(Review the information before final submission)
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN) .
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female..
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of admission
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
GENERAL DUTY CONSTABLE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO with credit passes in English and Mathematics not later than 2014
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
SPECIALIST (ARTISAN) CONSTABLE REQUIREMENT
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics not later than 2015
- Applicants must be aged between 18-28 years.
- Medical/Veterinary Assistants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE or its equivalent with credit passes in English and Mathematics while other Certificates in relevant fields will be added advantage
- Specialized Fields
- Medical Assistant (Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Veterinary Assistant (Relevant Certificate in Animal Health/Livestock) etc
- Band Section