Looking for a job?
Apply now for latest First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2023.
- First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting for 2023.
- The bank is offering the position of Management Associate.
- The deadline for applications is July 17, 2023.
First Bank of Nigeria 2023: Apply Now
Let’s Work at First Bank: Apply for First Bank Jobs in 2023
We have exciting news for all job seekers out there! First Bank, a leading multinational bank in Nigeria, is recruiting new employees. If you are looking for a chance to work in the banking sector, this could be your golden opportunity.
About First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria is a top bank in Nigeria and is known all over the world. The bank’s headquarters are in Lagos. It is the largest bank in Nigeria if we look at the total amount of money deposited and the total earnings.
Job Openings at First Bank
Currently, First Bank is looking for new workers. The bank has opened the following job:
First Bank Management Associate Programme (FMAP)
- This job is a full-time job.
- The job location is Lagos, Nigeria.
- You must have a BA/BSC/HND degree to apply.
What You Need to Apply:
- You should understand the English language well.
- You should have at least a Second-Class Upper Division degree from a recognized university.
- You should have a post-graduate degree (like a Masters degree) from a good university. Or, you should have a professional qualification like ACCA, CFA, ABAF, CFCP, CNCC, FIDEF, IFEC, OEC, and CSOEC.
- You should have up to 3 years work experience in a structured organization. It is better if you have experience in financial services or management consulting.
- You should be not more than 32 years old.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, you can click here. Make sure to apply before the deadline, which is July 17, 2023.